Senior Mobile Engineer at QuickCheck
About Seedstars Group
Seedstars is a global investment holding with headquarters in Switzerland, 15 offices and a presence in 80+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. The group is organized around two key activities: 1) creating jobs and fueling economic growth by partnering with local entities; 2) investing in high growth technology companies in impactful sectors.
QuickCheck is a Nigerian Fintech Startup with the mission of becoming the one-stop platform for micro-entrepreneurs and small business owners to solve their financial needs. Branchless. Responsible. QuickCheck leverages artificial intelligence to build an app-based product that has been downloaded by more than 2.5 Million people. It has processed over 5 Million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 120+ people, from multiple locations around the world, hustling every day to make our crazy vision a reality - and won’t rest until our app is used every day by millions of entrepreneurs!
- You take pride in the code you write - it's clean, organized, and elegant;
- You live by the SOLID principles and know how to apply them in real life situations;
- You want to work in an agile environment - we move quickly and ship code often;
- Perform code reviews to ensure code quality, maintainability, and adherence to best practices;
- You see the bigger picture (you realize that there are exciting tasks and then there's bug fixing) but at the end of the day you're happy we're moving forward as a team, as a company, and as a product;
- You're friendly, interesting, and cool to hang out with.
- 4+ years of experience working in an agile development environment;
- Proven expertise in React Native with a strong portfolio of frontend development projects;
- Proficiency in using Git;
- Track record of developing Android applications, as well as deploying to Google Play platforms;
- Experience with application development platforms such as Firebase;
- We value native android development experience, as well as OTA update tools like CodePush;
- Typescript & SQL familiarity is a plus;
- You are curious and love solving problems that make a positive impact.
Benefits and perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office, Silicon Valley style 8-)
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Pension, Life, and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.