Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
One of the activity of the group is to offer co-working (hot desks and private offices) to our tech community in emerging markets.
About the job
You will interact on a daily basis with our members and events attendees who come into our hub. You should make sure that the hub and all of the systems are functioning smoothly.
You will be responsible for maintaining all of our operational systems and processes, and being the point of contact for anyone asking about the space. This means:
- Monitoring and troubleshooting issues (e.g. wifi, security, etc)
- Maintaining supplies, resources, and materials needed to operate the business, as well as outputs such as waste.
- Managing furniture and fixtures
- Responding to inquiries, and directing people to fill out the waiting list
- Negotiate new/renewal agreements, including rates, and amenities
- Managing all aspects of on/off-boarding of new members
- Ensuring the facility is clean and well maintained
- Responsible for procurement and vendor relationships related to facilities, hiring and removal of vendors and negotiating deals with suppliers
- Experience delivering customer service setting is required. Hospitality experience is a plus.
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Mastery of French-language with effective in-person communication and online communication skills
- General handyperson skills useful to an active workspace
Why our team members love working with us:
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast growing international company.
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team.
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when and how they want
- This is a paid internship