Who we are
Seedstars is an organisation headquartered in Switzerland with operations in emerging markets. By connecting key stakeholders, transferring knowledge, supporting the development of innovative solutions and investing and/or building companies, the group’s goal is to improve people's lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship.
About the Global Partnership Management Team
The Global Partnership Management (GPM) squad which is responsible for revenue generation within the Seedstars group. The GPM squad develops strategy, launches action plans and forges relationships with key stakeholders to grow the organization.
About the job
Your main objective will be to build recurring partnerships with multilateral agencies, international NGOs, international financial institutions, and local governments to ensure diverse and steady revenue streams. This job can be done remotely.
Primary day to day responsibilities include:
- Source commercial opportunities with different stakeholders of Seedstars: corporates, investors, governments, NGOs, and startups . HUNT!!
- Develop relationships with the different stakeholders and ecosystem enablers while strengthening our presence with business development activities on the ground. Above all with government, development banks and their operation partners.
- Maintain and develop a solid relationship with our key clients of different Programs and Events. Farm!
- Responsible for full sales cycle (acquisition, activation, negotiation, closing) for:
- Seedstars Programs: acceleration, incubation, venture-building, co-development, training, delegations, among others.
- Use, update and analyze the sales funnels with our CRM. Discipline & data!
- Manage applications to public/private tenders.
- Managing budget and P&L.
- You will work with our Business Development Regional Head and the global partnership team. At the beginning this role doesn’t involve leadership of a team but it will come with time.
- Your mindset:
- Hustler, you never give up & are highly enthusiastic about talking & networking with different types of people.
- Farmer, you are not selling for sales. You care about the benefits for the entrepreneurs & clients. You are good at building trust and relationships.
- Resilient and disciplined, you understand sales is hard and that to get there it takes courage and discipline.
- Your experience:
- Minimum 5 years sales experience & tender application/management, preferably in the entrepreneurial and startup ecosystem
- Strong business development background
- Competency in business finance: budgeting process, P&L
- Prior account Based Marketing experience, especially with Government Innovation/ Technology or Development Bank Entrepreneurship is a big plus, but not a must
Why our team members say they love working with us?
- We are on a mission which is bigger than all of us: to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We offer autonomy and flexibility with a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom centered practices (read here: seedsta.rs/worldblu)
We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 40 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.