Are you passionate about startups, want to build a strong entrepreneurial ecosystem in Morocco, while working in an international organisation?
Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
We have physical presence in 10 countries across the globe, over 100 team members, and we have a network of over 70000+ entrepreneurs, investors and mentors in our community.
About the job
Your main objective will be to sell Programs & Events that can impact the local startup ecosystem to different stakeholders to ensure a steady revenue from these activities.
Source commercial opportunities with different stakeholders of Seedstars: corporates, investors, governments, NGOs, incubators/accelerators and startups.
- The full sales cycle for:
- Seedstars Programs: Acceleration, Incubation, Venture-Building, Co-development, Training, Delegations, among others.
- Seedstars Events: Competitions, Workshops, Launchpads, Bootcamps, among others.
- Strengthen our presence with business development activities on the ground, looking to create unfair advantages and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Start, maintain and develop a solid relationship with our key clients of different Programs and Events
- You are driven, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are a smart, natural salesperson. 7 years of B2B sales experience
- You have a strong business development background
- You have a good understanding of finance (Budgeting, Forecasting, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statements) and master Excel
- You are strong with writing (sometimes complex) proposals for large organisations
- You are extremely rigorous in following processes (even self-set) to achieve your objectives
- You are objectives driven
- You are independent as well as comfortable with reporting
Why our employees say they love working with us:
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom centred practices (read here: seedsta.rs/worldblu)
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast-growing international company
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want
We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 40 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.