Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 60+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
Seedspace is one of our key ventures as we manage the biggest interconnected network of co-working, co-living and tech community spaces in emerging markets.
About the job
We are looking for an Interior Designer for our different running and planned spaces around the world. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to have a global impact and play a critical role on our mission of creating a global network of co-working and co-living spaces in emerging markets.
This job requires traveling to various locations in Latin America and Africa, and allows flexible remote working in between.
At the moment, this opening is on hold, but feel free to apply as we will start recruiting again for this role in a couple of months
- Perform interior design assignments that include programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, design development, space planning and construction documentation (building due diligence)
- Participate in the selection and presentation of furniture, furniture systems, fabrics, equipment, color palettes, lighting, among others
- Execution, implementation of the planned design and layouts in each location (city, country) by finding best price/quality providers / solutions
- Planning efficiency and hospitality of co-working, co-living spaces
- Planning and implementing F&B solutions as part of overall location experience
- 2-5 years of related interior design experience post-graduation, with experience in corporate, hospitality, commercial and residential interior design
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications, color palettes and materials
- Flexibility to manage multiple projects in various stages of development and demonstrated ability to systematically meet deadlines
- Outstanding graphic presentation and space planning skills
- Competent with computer-aided drawing (CAD) software, and design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp and 3-D Studio Max preferred
- Revit skills are REQUIRED
- Flexibility & International exposure - This job only makes sense for someone who is passionate about traveling and excited to go somewhere completely new, often on very little notice & with a couch surfer attitude
- Strong belief in getting things done - We are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in remote with an international team, you have to be comfortable working alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen
Benefits and perks
- Exposure to cultures and ecosystems from over 60 countries
- Build your network in emerging markets of tech entrepreneurs and investors
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.