Do you want to work in an impact driven startup while being responsible for the expansion of a fast growing co-working and co-living spaces network?
Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
Seedspace (www.seedspace.co) is the fastest growing network of coworking and coliving spaces in emerging markets.
- Coworking: Flexible, global memberships, shared or dedicated desks and private offices.
- Community: Participate or organise useful events, meet and collaborate with new clients & friends, access to member benefits and a global network of mentors, investors, corporates and more.
- Coliving: Short to midterm room rental for digital nomads, coworkers or travelers looking for a life & work package in a friendly and dynamic environment.
About the job
You will be responsible for managing the expansion of Seedspace in new countries across emerging markets and scaling our impact. You will also be responsible for generating and maintaining working relationships with property owners, developers, investors and the commercial real estate brokers within the designated area or region.
- Generate leads for potential new locations or partners
- Identify potential acquisition targets within region, working closely with the Regional Managers Founders and Finance to conclusion.
- Manage the acquisition process from lead identification, to negotiation and closing.
- Responsible for meeting the company’s growth targets in a specified region / cities, ensuring favourable business terms of Seedspace/Seedstars.
- Site selection and evaluation of possible development locations within the Region.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of growth opportunities, both organic growth and acquisitions.
- Identify landlord or developer opportunities and pitch the Seedspace/Seedstars proposition.
- Lead & manage the lease negotiation process including commercial & legal aspects.
- Develop a business case and supporting financial modeling (P&L and Cash Flow) to support each new opportunity.
- Report and monitor activity and performance against a target on a weekly/ monthly/ quarterly basis per the Seedstars process.
Key objectives and results for the first months
- O: Bring the opened spaces count in the designated region to 5 units
- KR 1: Identify and develop relationships with 10 new targets in each region
- KR 2: Have a shortlist of 3 solid leads in each region
- KR 3: Build 2 investment case and proposals every month (per region)
- B2B business development experience with strong commercial and financial acumen.
- Successful partnership creation, sales, business development, and/or marketing experience at a regional or national level in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Has expanded a model or program into new sites, recruiting organizational participants.
- Lease negotiation experience required.
- You love to travel as 75% of the job requires traveling.
Why our employees love working with us:
- We are on on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast growing international company.
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by an amazing and diverse team.
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when and how they want.
We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 30 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.