Senior Growth Analyst at QuickCheck
About Seedstars Group
Seedstars is a global investment holding with headquarters in Switzerland, 15 offices and a presence in 80+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. The group is organized around two key activities: 1) creating jobs and fueling economic growth by partnering with local entities; 2) investing in high growth technology companies in impactful sectors.
QuickCheck is a Nigerian Fintech Startup with the mission of becoming the one-stop platform for micro-entrepreneurs and small business owners to solve their financial needs. Branchless. Responsible. QuickCheck leverages artificial intelligence to build an app-based product that has been downloaded by more than 2.5 Million people. It has processed over 5 Million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 120+ people, from multiple locations around the world, hustling everyday to make our crazy vision a reality - and won’t rest until our app is used everyday by millions of entrepreneurs!
About the Job
As a Senior Growth Analyst, you will play a critical role in the company and the growth team. You will influence not only the overarching data strategy but also the Growth actions QuickCheck takes. You will have the opportunity to advance your analytics skills as more complex problems surface.
- Partner with data engineer to ensure the overarching data strategy reflect growth strategy;
- Define key growth metrics such as retention and reactivation; and partner with data engineer to ensure tracking supports such definitions;
- Build, maintain and own the "source of truth" monitoring dashboards to reflect growth strategy;
- Identify growth opportunities in any areas of the business - marketing and product; and communicate such opportunities to relevant stakeholders including top executives in the company;
- Partner with growth hackers to develop thorough understanding of competition, target market and any other strategic aspect as we grow;
- Mentor junior analysts;
- Ability to conduct advanced predictive analytics is a plus.
- High proficiency in growth analytics and well familiar with core concepts such as AARRR funnel, North Star Metric (OMTM is a bonus), Growth Accounting, and more;
- Strong technical skills in analytics with 2+ years of experience in BI tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Metabase, Sisense, PowerBI,...; 2+ years of experience using SQL;
- 2+ years of experience in extracting business insights from big data or lean analytics that resulted in significant business impact;
- A good understanding of databases, tracking setup;
- Excellent command of English and communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS) is a plus;
- Knowledge of tools such as Mixpanel, Amplitude, Adjust, Segment, AppsFlyer, ... is also a plus;
- You are curious and love solving problems that make a positive impact.
Benefits and perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office, Silicon Valley style 8-)
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Pension, Life, and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.