Are you passionate about startups and want to have a direct impact in their development by having a mentorship role?
Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
We have physical presence in 10 countries across the globe, over 100 team members, and we have a network of over 70000+ entrepreneurs, investors and mentors in our community.
About Seedstars Acceleration Program
Seedstars Acceleration is a 3-month long onsite acceleration program held with local partners across different regions of the globe.
Being implemented across different locations across Asia, the role will require relocation to new locations for program implementation on the ground (e.g. either executing a few batches in one location, or switching locations per batch).
- Screening applicants, investment analysis, due diligence, data room
- Term sheet and deal documentation management
- Execution of the outlined design and curriculum of the program
- Mentoring multiple startups simultaneously
- Tracking and reporting of batch progress
- Represent Seedstars in local community
- Identify areas for program innovation and improvement and share with central acceleration program team
- Previous product leadership/founder experience is a MUST
- Deep understanding of startup methodologies (testing / experimentation design, fundraising etc ) as well as up to date knowledge of the latest tools (Analytics, SEM/CEO/Email/Social marketing etc.)
- Teaching and training experience is a plus
- Passion for startups and technology, particularly in emerging markets
- Flexibility & International exposure - This job only makes sense for someone who is passionate about traveling and excited to go somewhere completely new, often on very little notice
- Strong belief in getting things done - We are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in remote with an international team, you have to be comfortable working alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen
Why our employees love working with us:
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast growing international company
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when and how they want
We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 30 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.