Are you passionate about startups, want to build a strong entrepreneurial ecosystem in Kazakhstan, while working in an international organisation?
Who we are
Seedstars is an organisation headquartered in Switzerland with operations in emerging markets. By connecting key stakeholders, transferring knowledge, supporting the development of innovative solutions and investing and/or building companies, the group’s goal is to improve people's lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship
Seedspace (www.seedspace.co) is the fastest growing network of coworking and living spaces in emerging markets. Our current Partner hubs are spread across 4 continents, 18 countries and 22 cities - and we are growing fast.
About the job
Your main mission will be to successfully manage the educational programs in our local Seedspace. The different programs aim to help entrepreneurs gain valuable entrepreneurial skills and grow their businesses.
The programs vary in duration, from 3 months to 6 months, in which the entrepreneurs learn both the soft and hard skills needed to scale their business. This program is all about learning by doing - 80% of the time will be spent on bringing implementing the learnings into their business.
- You will teach theoretical concepts that will set out the fundamentals of what it takes to build world-class companies
- You will be the focal point of communication for mentors, partners and other supporters of the program.
- You will implement learnings from the different batches to make the upcoming programs of even higher quality
- Together with Operations Support you will run other eco-system building events and trainings (eg. hackathons, networking events, launchpads) at our Seedspace
- You will contribute to and build a vibrant community in the space
- You will be the face of the company in the local entrepreneurial ecosystem and help us build a strong network of mentors, investors and other high-profile ecosystem players
- You have project management, operations or event management experience. You’re hands-on and you love organising things.
- You are passionate about entrepreneurship and startups and would love to have a positive impact on helping young entrepreneurs succeed.
- Ideally, you already have experience in successfully managing a program dedicated to entrepreneurs or startups.
- You are an independent, self-starter, and can thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- You have a background in sales and client relationship management
- Good presentation skills
Why our team members say they love working with us?
- We are on a mission which is bigger than all of us: to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We offer autonomy and flexibility with a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom centered practices (read here: seedsta.rs/worldblu)
We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 40 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.