Hey! We are growing exponentially and got to serve the next Million customers…
Are you interested in joining a fast-growing international startup, to work in the trenches by helping us reaching Million of new customers who deserve to be financially included?
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 80+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
A large portion of the Nigerian population has no access to proper banking services, especially credit. QuickCheck is a fast-growing Fintech startup in Nigeria, with the mission of providing financial services to underserved consumers. We leverage artificial intelligence to build an intelligent product, which wants to be much more than just another neo-bank in Africa. Our app-based solution has been downloaded by 1 Million people and has processed over 2.5 Million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 100+ people is located between Nigeria and Portugal.
About the job
QuickCheck is seeking to hire a 'hands-on' Growth Marketing Lead to join its team in Porto or Covilhã, Portugal.
Quickcheck is looking for a talented Growth Marketing Manager to take the lead on growth marketing strategies of its product team based in Lagos, Nigeria. Your main duties include running experiments across the funnel, improving conversion rate, and working cross-department to collaborate on new initiatives.
Responsibilities for this role include
- Work with cross-functional teams (Product, UX/UI, support, data science, comm) to optimize conversions across the AARRR Funnel
- Design and implement growth (acquisition + retention) metrics and reporting, and interpret data for actionable insights on a daily basis
- Lead performance marketing strategy (optimization for and experimentation on Google Adwords Search, Re-marketing, Facebook ads Campaigns, referral marketing)
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns; and retention strategies
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive engagement
- Manage ASO
- Analyze data to monitor revenue/growth performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Prepare and present recommendations, dashboards, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level
- Proactive, with an innate drive to exploring different options for reaching results, autonomously
- High attention to detail
- 3+ years’ experience in digital and growth marketing
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- A true Love for data: you can segment the customer base, analyze the marketing funnel, paid ads performance; AB testing is the way you choose between different options
- You think out of the box and identify unconventional growth channel and test them quickly
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns, involving mobile app products (ideally Android)
- Must: knowledge of Product analytics tools, Google Analytics, Ad Managers, Google Play store optimization, Mailchimp, SQL
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven growth plans
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability
Benefits and perks
- Be part of an international team
- A high degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Pension and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote working depending on the role
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.