Are you interested in leading the growth efforts for a fast growing international startup, and work in an entrepreneurial environment where flexibility and autonomy are encouraged?
Seedstars is a global organisation with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 80+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
About the job
Your main responsibility will be to lead the Growth of Seedstars across various teams. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in leading the growth efforts for a fast growing and international company, for someone who works best in an entrepreneurial environment where autonomy is highly encouraged, and for someone who thinks and breathes data!
This role can be done remotely.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work together with different teams across Seedstars to optimise conversions across the AARRR Funnel for multiple products.
- Design and implement website/app analytics and reporting, and interpret data for actionable insights on a weekly basis.
- Lead performance marketing (management and optimisation for Google Adwords Search, Re-marketing, Facebook ads Campaigns, SEO, referral marketing)
- Define, setup and implement growth & experimentation methodology
- Support group’s business units to reach their growth objectives
- You have experience implementing Growth methodologies
- You have experience in working with different online marketing channels and optimisation techniques
- You are a very data driven/ analytical person
- You have extensive knowledge of tools and extensions (eg wordpress, mixpanel, google analytics, optimizely, data miner, etc)
- You have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
Why our employees love working with us:
- We are on on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast growing international company.
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by an amazing and diverse team.
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when and how they want.
We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 30 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.