NYSC-Telesales Representative Intern at Lendigo
Lendigo Nigeria is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry. Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals in the coming year.
About the job
If Fintech sounds interesting to you and if autonomy, a steep learning curve, and responsibility from day one are what you desire, then you might be the right fit for us!
We are currently seeking passionate individuals with a flair for sales and marketing to join our team in Lagos, as a Telesales Representative (Intern). The key mission of this job is to contribute to the company's top-line success by expanding our existing lending products through Lagos and other areas in Nigeria.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Making Outbound follow-up calls to sales leads and persuade potential customers to complete and submit their application
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Working to stringent targets, the job holder will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call.
- A Corp Member completing NYSC not earlier than December 2023
- Young, smart, and hungry for achieving extraordinary results
- You love technology: familiar with the internet, mobile apps, Android phones, e-mail, social media
- You can handle multi-tasking and high pressure by prioritizing your work
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with strong negotiation skills
- Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Strong interest in building a career in the FinTech industry
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet demanding deadlines
Benefits and perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry, and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Regular get-togethers like team events, etc.
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements
- Pension, life, and health insurance schemes
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication, and get shit done attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you found our job opening on the Seedstars’ website
Seedstars is one of Lendigo’s earlier investors. It’s a global investment holding with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 80+ emerging markets, which invests in early-stage tech across emerging markets.