Talent Acquisition Lead
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Do you want to lead the global recruitment efforts of a fast growing impact driven company, while having the freedom to work from anywhere in the world?
About the Seedstars Group
Seedstars is a global investment holding with headquarters in Switzerland, 15 offices and a presence in 80+ emerging markets.We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. The group is organised around two key activities:
(1) Working in partnership with governments, development agencies, corporate partners, and private donors to develop emerging market entrepreneurship ecosystems, create jobs and fuel economic growth.
(2) Investing in high growth technology companies in impactful sectors in emerging and frontier markets and supporting them with capital, knowledge and introductions.
About the job
You will have full autonomy to build and manage all aspects of our recruitment process and help our teams across the globe to predict and fill their hiring needs. You will be working closely with our Head of People Operations and the Management team. The role entails hiring a diverse team, from emerging markets consultants to implement our programs with institutional partners, to impact investment professionals for our investment arm, crypto experts for ideas we're incubating and any other roles required to run the operations of a company.
The People Operations team is experimenting with new ways of working, so you'll be encouraged to play, test and learn and make our operating system as freedom centered as possible.
This role can be done remotely from anywhere in the world.
- You will manage all aspects of our recruitment such as:
- Work with the team leads to identify and forecast hiring needs
- Prepare job descriptions and publish on our platform
- Promote the job description and source candidates
- Manage our ATS, the candidate experience and be the main point of contact for anything recruiting related
- Run and track experiments to learn what channels work best for each location
- Run or organise interviews
- Propose & evaluate assessment methods
- Proactively headhunt for talents and build relationships for future key roles
- Develop a network of domain experts to support recruitment and selection
- Coach and train the hiring managers to improve their recruiting skills
- Coordinate our employer branding efforts, in collaboration with the marketing team
- Depending on your interests in other broad people operations tasks (from comp & benefits, orga design, internal communications, team performance, etc) the role can be shapep to give you responsibilities in areas aligned with your own ambitions.
- You have minimum 2-3 years of experience in recruitment, people ops or HR
- You are passionate about our mission and excited about the challenge of finding and bringing on board talented entrepreneurial people in emerging markets
- You have been exposed to different steps of the recruitment process
- You have a strong belief in getting things done - We are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working remotely with an international team, you have to be comfortable working alone and capable to prioritise and make things happen
Why our employees love working with us
- We are on a mission that is bigger than all of us: to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a vibrant and diverse team
- We offer autonomy and flexibility with a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom centered practices
We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse mix of nationalities and backgrounds represented in our company. We truly value diversity and believe that the cultural landscape of our organization should reflect the types of work that we engage in and the places that we do it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and strongly encourage applicants from historically underrepresented groups to apply to all of our roles at Seedstars.