Program Director & Curriculum Manager
Seedstars is an investment holding headquartered in Switzerland / Geneva on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging and frontier markets through technology and entrepreneurship. We operate 2 main activities to achieve our mission: (A) Work in partnership with development agencies, governments, corporate partners, and private donors to develop emerging and frontier market entrepreneurship ecosystems, create jobs and fuel income growth. (B) Invest in high-growth technology companies in impactful sectors (fin-tech, ed-tech, agri-tech, health-tech, etc) in emerging markets and support them with capital, knowledge and introductions.
About the Care Program
The Care Program supports care entrepreneurs and aims to transform the care economy in Asia. The program is created in a partnership with a corporate foundation, a non-profit organisation that promotes gender equity worldwide, and an innovation center with a focus on low income consumers. The program creates an enabling environment for care entrepreneurship and helps develop new innovative solutions to improve access, affordability and quality of child and elderly care services that target both middle-income and low-income families. The program offers entrepreneurs access to business training, mentorship, inclusive business building practices, business networks, finance, and policy makers.
About the job
As a Program Director you will be coordinating the Care Program with two main objectives to (1) make sure the participating entrepreneurs gain value out of the program and (2) ensure partner satisfaction and coordination.
As a Curriculum Manager you will be defining and managing the startup support activities within the program with the focus on (1) Entrepreneurship, (2) Gender equity, and (3) Care industry.
This is a full-time remote position starting mid February 2023, for a minimum duration of 1.5 years.
- Partner relationships: KPI and deliverable alignment, coordination, feedback
- Project administration: contract finalisation, invoicing, budget tracking, reporting
- Stakeholder communication: program participants, partners, project team members, program service providers and contractors, experts
- Curriculum management: defining the program curriculum, managing its execution
- Tracking, monitoring and evaluation of program metrics and milestone completion
- Ensuring the program stays on track from a budget and timeline perspective
- Identify the areas for improvement of the program and proactively look for solutions
- You have at least 2 years in operational positions, such as running entrepreneurial innovation programs, supporting startups, developing startup ecosystems
- You have experience building and managing entrepreneurial programs
- You have worked in Gender Equity oriented programs or programs supporting women entrepreneurs
- You have written and managed training or program curricula
- You have experience as a founder or a startup core team member
- You have experience as a startup mentor or trainer
- You have experience in the care industry
Why our employees love working with us:
- We are on a mission which is bigger than all of us: to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a vibrant and diverse team
- We offer autonomy and flexibility with a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom centred practices
We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse mix of nationalities and backgrounds represented in our company. We truly value diversity and believe that the cultural landscape of our organisation should reflect the types of work that we engage in and the places that we do it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and strongly encourage applicants from historically underrepresented groups to apply to all of our roles at Seedstars.