Do you want to travel the world while being responsible for designing our co-working and co-living spaces across various emerging markets?
Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
Seedspace (www.seedspace.co) is the fastest growing network of coworking and coliving spaces in emerging markets.
- Coworking: Flexible, global memberships, shared or dedicated desks and private offices.
- Community: Participate or organise useful events, meet and collaborate with new clients & friends, access to member benefits and a global network of mentors, investors, corporates and more.
- Coliving: Short to midterm room rental for digital nomads, coworkers or travelers looking for a life & work package in a friendly and dynamic environment.
About the job
We are looking for an interior designer to join our current interior designers & expansion team for our different running and planned spaces around the world. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to have a global impact and play a critical role on our mission of creating a global network of co-working and co-living spaces in emerging markets.
This job requires traveling to various locations in Latin America, Asia, CEE, Africa, and allows flexible remote working in between.
- Perform interior design assignments that include programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, design development, space planning and construction documentation (building due diligence)
- Participate in the selection and presentation of furniture, furniture systems, fabrics, equipment, color palettes, lighting, among others
- Execution, implementation of the planned design and layouts in each location (city, country) by finding best price/quality providers / solutions
- Planning efficiency and hospitality of co-working, co-living spaces
- Planning and implementing F&B solutions as part of overall location experience
- 2-5 years of related interior design experience post-graduation, with experience in corporate, hospitality, commercial and residential interior design
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications, color palettes and materials
- Flexibility to manage multiple projects in various stages of development and demonstrated ability to systematically meet deadlines
- Superb graphic presentation and space planning skills
- Competent with computer-aided drawing (CAD) software, and design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp and 3-D Studio Max preferred
- Revit skills are required
Why our employees love working with us:
- We are on on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast growing international company.
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by an amazing and diverse team.
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when and how they want.
We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 30 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.