Are you interested in working remotely with a fast growing international company, with hubs in 10 countries across the world and 30 nationalities among it's 100 team members?
Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
About the job
As an HR & Legal Administrator, your role is a mixture of HR, admin and legal, with the key objective to make sure the administration of our HR processes runs smoothly across different ventures and across the group, while assisting managers with legal affairs. You will be responsible for creating and deploying new procedures & policies, while working closely with the founders and the head of people operations to ensure the performance and healthiness of our organisation.
- Work with the head of people operations to setup new HR procedures for existing locations and new locations we are launching
- Deploy and monitor the implementation of the procedures in the different teams, ventures and across the group
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Work with the leaders of different ventures and assist with any legal questions (e.g. incorporations, tax, capital importation, etc.)
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the HR or legal field
- Your are comfortable operating with legal terms
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details
- Strong belief in getting things done - We are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution.
Benefits and perks
- Flexibility as this job can be done either remote or from one of our offices across the world (Porto, Cairo, Lagos, Cape Town, Casablanca, Medelin, Bogota, Yangon).
- Exposure to cultures and ecosystems from over 70 countries
- Build your network in emerging markets of tech entrepreneurs and investors
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Growth opportunities (both locally and at global level) and support to achieve your mastery (by participating in our internal Seedstars Academy)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.