Product Analyst at QuickCheck
About Seedstars Group
Seedstars is a global investment holding with headquarters in Switzerland, 15 offices and a presence in 80+ emerging markets.We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. The group is organized around two key activities: 1) creating jobs and fueling economic growth by partnering with local entities; 2) investing in high growth technology companies in impactful sectors.
QuickCheck is a Seedstars portfolio company, a fast-growing Fintech building the top credit-led neobank of Nigeria. 60 Million Nigerian adults are excluded from banking services, 100 Million do not have access to credit. QuickCheck leverages artificial intelligence to build an app-based product that has been downloaded by 2 Million people. It has processed over 4.5 Million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 100+ people hustles everyday between Nigeria and Portugal to make our crazy vision a reality - and won’t rest until our app is in the hands of millions!
About the job
QuickCheck is seeking to hire a 'hands-on' Product Analyst to join its team in Lagos, Nigeria. As a Product Analyst at QuickCheck, you will be responsible for extracting, transforming, reporting, and visualizing product data and supporting product team to make decisions using quantitative data.
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases; includes fixing coding errors and other data-related problems.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes.
- Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret complex data sets
- Create data dashboards, graphs, and visualizations
- Preparing reports for the management that effectively communicates trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data, with a strong understanding of the business impact
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Product, Developers, UI/UX Designers, Marketing & Growth) to reduce losses and maximize value creation
- 2+ years experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases (SQL is a must), programming (ETL frameworks)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze significant amounts of raw data and draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool
- Technical writing skills
- Ability to troubleshoot data
- High attention to detail and the password for the vision document above is iwalkthetalk
- Excellent command of English and communication skills
Benefits and perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office, Silicon Valley style 8-)
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Pension, life and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of hybrid working mode (office vs. remote) depending on the role
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.