Are you passionate about startups, want to play a crucial role in building a strong ecosystem in Kazakhstan, while working for an international company?
Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
About Seedstars Growth program in Kazakhstan
The 4 month program will be held in Astana, Kazakhstan in beginning of 2018 with a fintech focus. We’ll accelerate up to 10 startups from all over CEE and Central Asia.
- Acceleration program design and management (content, mentors, bootcamps, events, general agenda)
- Execution upon outlined design and curriculum of the program
- Startup outreach, vet applications, and assist the Seedstars Global team with company selection
- Management and curation of work with local acceleration partner and sponsor
- Recruit and manage local associates
- Mentoring up to 4 startups simultaneously
- Sourcing and management of network of mentors and experts. Coordination of mentors and experts visits
- Represent Seedstars in local community, both actively and passively
- Investment analysis
- Budget control
- Share new best practices with the Seedstars team globally as you identify areas for innovation and improvement
- Previous relevant experience with the job is a MUST
- Flexibility & International exposure - This job only makes sense for someone who is passionate about traveling and excited to go somewhere completely new, often on very little notice & with a couch surfer attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details
- Strong belief in getting things done - We are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in remote with an international team, you have to be comfortable working alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen
Benefits and perks
- Exposure to cultures and ecosystems from over 70 countries
- Build your network in emerging markets of tech entrepreneurs and investors
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Growth opportunities (both locally and at global level) and support to achieve your mastery (by participating in our internal Seedstars Academy)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.