CRM Specialist at QuickCheck
About Seedstars Group
Seedstars is a global investment holding with headquarters in Switzerland, 15 offices and a presence in 80+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. The group is organized around two key activities: 1) creating jobs and fueling economic growth by partnering with local entities; 2) investing in high growth technology companies in impactful sectors.
QuickCheck is a Nigerian Fintech Startup with the mission of becoming the one-stop platform for micro-entrepreneurs and small business owners to solve their financial needs. Branchless. Responsible. QuickCheck leverages artificial intelligence to build an app-based product that has been downloaded by more than 2.5 Million people. It has processed over 5 Million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 120+ people, from multiple locations around the world, hustling every day to make our crazy vision a reality - and won’t rest until our app is used every day by millions of entrepreneurs!
- Design and launch CRM campaigns, creating automatic workflows for drip emails targeting various user segments;
- Create and visualize the onboarding experience (using Miro or other similar platforms) from scratch and devise CRM strategy accordingly;
- Continuously optimize CRM campaigns through experimentation and A/B tests;
- Collaborate with counterparts from other departments, including marketing, product, content, and analytics.
- 2+ years of excellent hands-on experience with CRM software (HubSpot, Salesforce, Braze, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Experience with A/B tests to optimize campaign performance
- Proficiency in building email templates using HTML
- A strong sense of ownership
- Great team player
- Detail-driven and organized
- Experience in copywriting and/or design is a plus
- Preferably have a marketing or customer success background.
- The CRM software in use is mainly Customer.io. While experience with Customer.io is a must, experience with multiple other software is a plus.
Benefits and perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office, Silicon Valley style 8-)
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Pension, Life, and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.