Are you looking to join a fast growing international and impact-driven startup, work in a flexible environment, and be surrounded by a young and diverse team?
Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
We have a physical presence in 10 countries across the globe, over 100 team members, and we have a network of over 70000+ entrepreneurs, investors and mentors in our community.
About Seedspace Growthlab
Seedspace (www.seedspace.co) is the fastest growing network of coworking and coliving spaces in emerging markets. Our current Partner hubs are spread across 4 continents, 18 countries and 22 cities - and we are growing fast. In Nigeria we partnered with Growthlab, a content-driven network that provides professionals, entrepreneurs and innovators with access to curated resources, training and tools for growth. Together we build Seedspace Growthlab.
- Coworking: Flexible, global memberships, shared or dedicated desks and private offices.
- Community: Participate or organise useful events, meet and collaborate with new clients & friends, access to member benefits and a global network of mentors, investors, corporates and more.
- Consulting: We support corporates, investors and institutions looking to work with entrepreneurs through programs and events or look for new investment opportunities.
- Programs and Events: Seedstars and Growthlab programs support entrepreneurs and innovators who are looking for mentorship, learning and growth.
About the job
Your focus will be on Growthlab: your main objective will be to (1) product development and support (2) design and deliver events and programs (3) develop content and marketing strategies. The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Product Development: provide guidance and support to our tech team and coordinate implementation of business strategies
- Business development: creation of strategies, programs, events, partnerships for customer acquisition, value and revenues generation
- Programs/events creation and delivery together with Seedspace Growthlab Community Manager
- Creation of all required marketing materials including: blog post, email newsletters and social media platforms
- You are a young professional/entrepreneur
- Strong operational and business development background
- Smart, natural content/marketing person
- Experience creating and managing programs and events
- Experience in the startup/tech ecosystem preferred
Why our employees love working with us:
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom-centred practices (read here: seedsta.rs/worldblu)
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast-growing international company
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want
We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 40 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.