Are you looking to join a fast growing international and impact driven startup, work in a flexible environment, and be surrounded by a young and diverse team?
Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
Seedspace (www.seedspace.co) is the fastest growing network of coworking and coliving spaces in emerging markets. Our current Partner hubs are spread across 4 continents, 18 countries and 22 cities - and we are growing fast.
- Coworking: Flexible, global memberships, shared or dedicated desks and private offices.
- Community: Participate or organise useful events, meet and collaborate with new clients & friends, access to member benefits and a global network of mentors, investors, corporates and more. Coliving: Short to midterm room rental for digital nomads, coworkers or travellers looking for a life & work package in a friendly and dynamic environment.
About the job
Your main objective will be to (1) generate revenue sources and (2) build a local community of Seedspace users.
- The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the day to day operations of the space:
- Coordinate the member relationships (point of contact)
- Coordinate with the local General Manager to leverage the network and shared services
- Promote the space and community to attract new users and facilitate tours of the space
- Grow a local community by organising events, inviting people to see the space etc.
- Take appropriate measures (online/offline) to ensure occupancy of the coworking, monitoring actual coworkers’ attendance and willingness to stay
- You are a young professional
- Strong operational and business development background
- Smart, natural sales person
- Track record of managing costs tightly (e.g., catering business, trade, small business owner)
- Experience creating and managing events
- Business / hospitality experience and/or qualification preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.