Are you passionate about building a strong local entrepreneurial ecosystem while working for an international and fast growing co-working venture?
Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 60+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
Seedspace (www.seedspace.co) is the fastest growing network of coworking and coliving hubs for entrepreneurs in emerging markets.
- Coworking: Flexible, global memberships for entrepreneurs and community.
- Community: Meet and collaborate with new clients & friends, access to member benefits and a global network of mentors, investors, corporates and more.
- Coliving: Short to mid-term room rental for digital nomads, coworkers or travelers looking for a life & work package in a friendly and dynamic environment.
- Programs & Events: Different Seedstars activities to provide impact in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
About the job
Your main objective will be to (1) execute our Programs & Events to different stakeholders to ensure a steady revenue from these activities to the Hub and (2) develop and consolidate a strong Seedspace community by being the go to person for (potential) customers and partners.
- Production of local events from conception through to completion, all the way from meetups to bootcamps and hackathons, as well as our popular Seedstars World pitching competition.
- From organising (logistics, relationship with local partners, attendees management, etc) to fully managing the execution of the local events that are sold;
- Creating and organising community events at the Hub on a weekly basis, to further engage our community and enhance the networking opportunities
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every event;
- Since you will be on the ground, meeting with potential customers and key players, you will play a crucial role in the overall community management, business development and sales process.
- Minimum 2 years experience with event organization in the entrepreneurial and startup ecosystem
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details
- A natural networker and communicator: this job only makes sense for somebody that enjoys working with people and for people, and translates this into connecting them to generate fruitful relationships.
- Strong belief in getting things done - It is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in remote with an international team, you have to be comfortable working sometimes alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.