Are you looking to join a fast growing international and impact-driven startup, work in a flexible environment, and be surrounded by a young and diverse team?
Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 80+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
Seedspace (www.seedspace.co) is the fastest growing network of coworking and living spaces in emerging markets. Our current Partner hubs are spread across 4 continents, 18 countries and 22 cities - and we are growing fast.
Your main objective will be to (1) create and develop various training programs, (2) create and develop programs squad and network of mentors and experts and (3) increase the maturity level of the innovation ecosystem.
- Creation and development of various training programs with all required materials
- Programs “localisation” and management (content, mentors, bootcamps, events, general agenda)
- Recruit and manage programs squad
- Sourcing and management of network of mentors and experts.
- The candidate will be responsible for delivering various training adapted to the local market needs in each country where we are present.
- Identify areas for program innovation and improvement and share with central acceleration program team
- Startup outreach, application screening, and assistance with the selection
- Tracking and reporting of batch progress
- Mentoring multiple startups simultaneously
- Represent Seedstars in startup community
- Coordinate with the local General Manager to leverage the existing network and resources for implementation and B2B sales
- Strong operational and business development background (minimum 3 years)
- Experience creating and managing programs/events (minimum 3 years)
- Business / startup / investment experience preferred
- Knowledge of Russian language is a MUST
- Deep understanding of startup methodologies (testing / experimentation design, fundraising etc ) as well as up to date knowledge of the latest tools (Analytics, SEM/CEO/Email/Social marketing etc.)
- Passion for startups and technology, particularly in emerging markets
- Flexibility & International exposure - This job only makes sense for someone who is passionate about traveling and excited to go somewhere completely new, often on very little notice
- Strong belief in getting things done - We are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in remote with an international team, you have to be comfortable working alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen
Why our employees love working with us:
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom-centred practices (read here: seedsta.rs/worldblu)
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast-growing international company
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want
We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 40 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.