Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
Seedspace is the fastest growing network of coworking and coliving spaces in emerging markets. Our current Partner hubs are spread across 4 continents, and 30 cities - and we are growing fast. For more details about Seedspace you can follow check our website: www.seedspace.co
- Coworking: Flexible, global memberships, shared or dedicated desks and private offices.
- Community: Participate or organise useful events, meet and collaborate with new clients & friends, access to member benefits and a global network of mentors, investors, corporates and more.
- Coliving: Short to midterm room rental for digital nomads, coworkers or travelers looking for a life & work package in a friendly and dynamic environment.
About the job
Your main job will be to launch a Seedspace in the country from A-Z, by (1) generating revenue sources and (2) building a local community of Seedspace users.
This is an exciting role for someone passionate about creating things from scratch and for someone who wants to play a critical role in building a strong local entrepreneurial ecosystem. You will be working in a global team, learning from the best and leveraging our international experience to expand one of the strongest communities of local entrepreneurs with global ambitions.
Please keep in mind that we are currently looking for General Managers for our future locations on various regions:
- Latam: Colombia, Peru, Argentina, Mexico, Chile
- Asia: Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Myanmar
- CEE: Poland, Ukraine
- MENA: Iran, Lebanon, Turkey, Saudi Arabia
- Africa: Tanzania
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and negotiation with leads for possible deals to open up a physical hub
- P&L, Cash Flow and CAPEX simulation to open the space
- Sales strategy planning and pre-opening activities to attract stakeholders to the space (online and offline channels)
- Take appropriate measures to ensure starting occupancy of the space
- Establish/implement process to setup local operations
- Build and grow a strong operation team, consisting of 3 - 5 people
- You are a young professional, with high ambitions and desire to learn
- You have a strong operational and business development background
- You are natural sales person
- You have a track record of managing tightly costs (e.g., catering business, trade, small business owner)
- You are well connected within your local startup community
- You have experience in creating or managing events / background in hospitality
Benefits and perks
- Be part of a global movement and build your network in 70+ emerging markets
- Join a young and entrepreneurial company, giving you autonomy and freedom to "run the show"
- Growth opportunities (both locally and at global level) and support to achieve your mastery (by participating in our internal Seedstars Academy)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.