Are you passionate about startups, want to build a strong entrepreneurial ecosystem in various locations, while working in an international organisation?
Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 60+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
Seedspace (www.seedspace.co) is the fastest growing network of coworking and coliving hubs for entrepreneurs in emerging markets.
- Coworking: Flexible, global memberships, shared or dedicated desks and private offices.
- Community: Meet and collaborate with new clients & friends, access to member benefits and a global network of mentors, investors, corporates and more.
- Coliving: Short to midterm room rental for digital nomads, coworkers or travelers looking for a life & work package in a friendly and dynamic environment.
- Programs & Events: Different Seedstars activities to provide impact in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
About the job
Your main objective will be to (1) Manage one of our Hubs (2) sell our Programs & Events to different stakeholders to ensure a steady revenue from these activities to the Hub (3) Manage a Community Manager.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Management of a Hub and a local team
- Source commercial opportunities with different stakeholders of Seedstars: corporates, investors, governments, NGOs, incubators/accelerators and startups.
- Full sales cycle for:
- Seedstars Programs: Acceleration, Incubation, Venture-Building, Co-development, Trainings, Delegations, among others.
- Seedstars Events: Competitions, Workshops, Launchpads, Bootcamps, among others.
- Strengthen our presence with business development activities on the ground, looking to create unfair advantages and develop the relationship with the different stakeholders.
- Start, maintain and develop a solid relationship with our key clients of different Programs and Events
Please keep in mind that we plan to open hubs in the following locations:
- Latam:Peru, Argentina, Mexico, Chile
- Asia: Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Myanmar
- CEE: Poland, Ukraine
- MENA: Iran, Lebanon, Turkey, Saudi Arabia
- Africa: Tanzania
- You are a young professional, with high ambitions and desire to learn
- You have a strong operational and business development background
- You are natural sales person
- You have a track record of managing tightly costs (e.g., catering business, trade, small business owner)
- You are well connected within your local startup community
- You have experience in creating or managing events / background in hospitality
Benefits and perks
- Be part of a global movement and build your network in 70+ emerging markets
- Join a young and entrepreneurial company, giving you autonomy and freedom to "run the show"
- Growth opportunities (both locally and at global level) and support to achieve your mastery (by participating in our internal Seedstars Academy)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.