Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
At Seedspace, we manage the biggest interconnected network of co-working, co-living and tech community spaces in emerging markets.
About the job
Your main objective will be to (1) build a local community of Seedspace users and (2) generate revenue sources. The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assist local team with organization of events around startups and entrepreneurship
- Support in the optimization of processes to ensure a lean operation of the hub
- Generate new acquisition and activation campaigns for the recruiting of new members for the space
- Coordinate with the General Manager to leverage the network and shared services
- Previous relevant experience with the job is a MUST
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details
- Strong belief in getting things done - We are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in remote with an international team, you have to be comfortable working alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen
Benefits and perks
- This is a full time paid internship
- Exposure to cultures and ecosystems from over 70 countries
- Build your network in emerging markets of tech entrepreneurs and investors
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Growth opportunities (both locally and at global level) and support to achieve your mastery
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.