Are you interested in working closely with startups, leverage your knowledge, and help them scale faster? Does data and growth excite you?
Seedstars is a global organisation with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 80+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
About Seedstars Investment Readiness Program
The Seedstars Investment Readiness Program is a personalized, non-time bound program to help startups become investible faster. The program runs virtually across Asia and in Seedspace Yangon.
The role will be based in Seedspace Yangon, but will require travel to locations around Asia.
About the job
This role is a hybrid between a Growth Lead position and an Entrepreneur-in-Residence position. Your job would be to support the growth of the different business units in Asia with their Growth objectives by implementing and following the growth and experimentation methodology, while simultaneously supporting the startups in the Investment Readiness Program (virtually and in-person) through their challenges and helping them reach a stage of Investment Readiness.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who has prior startup experience and wants to leverage their knowledge to support the growth of multiple startups across Asia.
Your key responsibilities:
- Screening applicants, investment analysis, due diligence, data room
- Term sheet and deal documentation management
- Execution of the outlined design and curriculum of the program
- Mentoring multiple startups simultaneously (virtually and onsite)
- Tracking and reporting of batch progress
- Lead performance marketing (management and optimisation for Google Adwords Search, remarketing, Facebook ads Campaigns, SEO, referral marketing)
- Defining, setting up and implementing Growth + Experimentation methodologies across different teams
- Optimising the AARRR Funnel
- Represent Seedstars in local community
- Identify areas for program innovation and improvement and share with central acceleration program team
- Previous product leadership/founder experience is a MUST
- Previous Growth experience is a MUST
- Deep understanding of startup methodologies (Lean Methodology, Design Thinking, Growth Process, Fundraising etc) as well as up to date knowledge of the latest tools (Analytics, SEM/CEO/Email/Social marketing etc.)
- Deeply data-driven and analytical
- Teaching and training experience is a plus
- Passion for startups and technology, particularly in emerging markets
- Flexibility & International exposure - This job only makes sense for someone who is passionate about traveling and excited to go somewhere completely new, often on very little notice
- Strong belief in getting things done - We are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in remote with an international team, you have to be comfortable working alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen
Why our employees love working with us:
- We are on on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast growing international company.
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by an amazing and diverse team.
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when and how they want.
We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 40 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, relgion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.