If you're excited about the opportunity to work with a global organization and make a positive impact on young individuals' lives, we encourage you to apply for this position.
About Seedstars Academy
Seedstars Academy is a new international school being launched in Bengaluru, the first one of its kind available for students in India. In a 24 months program, students gain both coding skills and entrepreneurial skills, helping them become the change makers of tomorrow. With a Swiss certification and a program developed and tested across the world in the last 20+ years, this is a world class alternative students in India now have access to. The Academy is brought in India by Seedstars and 01 Edu.
About the job
As an Admission Manager for the Seedstars Academy in Bengaluru, you will be responsible for managing the student recruitment and admission process. You will also work closely with the local team to ensure the academy's success in achieving its objectives and goals. The monthly budget for this position is between INR 45,000 - INR 85,000 and it's based in Bengaluru.
- Develop and implement admission strategies to attract students to the academy.
- Build relationships with local colleges, universities, and other institutions to promote the academy and increase enrollment.
- Manage the admission process, including student applications, interviews, and selection.
- Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new students.
- Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders, including students, parents, and local partners.
- Monitor and analyze admission data and provide regular reports to the academy management team.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the admission process to enhance student satisfaction and improve enrollment.
- Support the academy team with other tasks as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in student recruitment and admission in the education sector.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and networking skills.
- Proven ability to develop and implement effective recruitment strategies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Passionate about education and technology.
Why our employees love working with us:
- We are on a mission which is bigger than all of us: to impact people’s lives in emerging markets.
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a vibrant and diverse team.
- We offer autonomy and flexibility with a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want.
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom centered practices .
We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse mix of nationalities and backgrounds represented in our company. We truly value diversity and believe that the cultural landscape of our organization should reflect the types of work that we engage in and the places that we do it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and strongly encourage applicants from historically underrepresented groups to apply to all of our roles at Seedstars.