Performance Marketing Lead at QuickCheck
About Seedstars Group
Seedstars is a global investment holding with headquarters in Switzerland, 15 offices and a presence in 80+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. The group is organized around two key activities: 1) creating jobs and fueling economic growth by partnering with local entities; 2) investing in high growth technology companies in impactful sectors.
QuickCheck is a Nigerian Fintech Startup with the mission of becoming the one-stop platform for micro-entrepreneurs and small business owners to solve their financial needs. Branchless. Responsible. QuickCheck leverages artificial intelligence to build an app-based product that has been downloaded by more than 2.5 Million people. It has processed over 5 Million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 120+ people, from multiple locations around the world, hustling everyday to make our crazy vision a reality - and won’t rest until our app is used everyday by millions of entrepreneurs!
- Identify target customer personas and work with relevant stakeholders to develop a thorough understanding of the target markets and customer personas;
- Strategize, plan and execute marketing campaigns across all existing acquisition channels, including Google, Facebook, Twitter and other experimental ad platforms;
- Ideate, plan, and carry out channel experiments to hunt for new acquisition channels with higher efficiency, including offline channels;
- Identify all marketing touchpoints throughout the customer journey; develop a full-funnel marketing plan and set up experiments based on the plan;
- Strategize, plan and execute ASO actions and continuously experiment to improve ASO performance on Google Play;
- Work with the growth analyst to develop reporting dashboards for effective marketing budget and efficiency monitoring.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in full-funnel marketing for mobile apps - from acquisition to reactivation - including display advertising, native, and social media; Google and Facebook ad platforms are a must; Google Play ASO highly valued;
- Strong understanding of performance marketing metrics such as CTR, CPA, etc. and core performance marketing methodologies such as channel attribution methodologies;
- Analytical mindset and discipline with A/B testing science and methodologies;
- Use of attribution platforms such as Adjust, Appsflyer or alike is highly valued;
- Strong empathy and experience with developing customer persona from scratch;
- Experience with drawing customer journey maps;
- Excellent command of English and communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Creative and not afraid to do things differently.
Benefits and perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office, Silicon Valley style 8-)
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Pension, Life, and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote working depending on the role
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.