Do you want to work in a flexible, entrepreneurial and international environment and looking for an impact driven organization? Then the Seedspace Managing Director role based in Tehran is perfect for you.
Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 80+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
Seedspace (www.seedspace.co) is the fastest growing network of coworking and coliving spaces in emerging markets. Our current Partner hubs are spread across 4 continents, 18 countries and 22 cities - and we are growing fast.
- Coworking: Flexible, global memberships, shared or dedicated desks and private offices.
- Community: Participate or organise useful events, meet and collaborate with new clients & friends, access to member benefits and a global network of mentors, investors, corporates and more.
- Coliving: Short to midterm room rental for digital nomads, coworkers or travelers looking for a life & work package in a friendly and dynamic environment.
About the job
Your main job as a Seedspace Managing Director will be to launch a Seedspace in Tehran from A-Z, by (1) generating revenue sources and (2) building a local community of Seedspace users.
This is an exciting role for someone passionate about creating things from scratch and for someone who wants to play a critical role in building a strong local entrepreneurial ecosystem. You will be working in a global team, learning from the best and leveraging our international experience to expand one of the strongest communities of local entrepreneurs with global ambitions.
- Management of the space
- Finance, Accounting and Tax management of the local entity
- Hire, train and manage a local team
- Take appropriate measures to ensure starting occupancy of the space
- Sales strategy planning and pre-opening activities to attract stakeholders to the space (online and offline channels)
- Optimize the business and maximize revenue streams
- Generate, negotiate and close strategic partnerships
- Establish/implement process to setup local operation
- Ensure the local application of same global standards and service
- You are a strong believer in our mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through tech and entrepreneurship
- Previous relevant experience with the job is a MUST
- Flexibility & International exposure - This job only makes sense for someone who is passionate about traveling and working with a truly global team
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details (at the question "please describe who you are in a tweet" start your answer with the word "kiskil")
- Strong belief in getting things done - We are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working remote with an international team, you have to be comfortable working alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen
Benefits and perks:
- Exposure to cultures and ecosystems from over 80 countries
- Build your network in emerging markets of tech entrepreneurs and investors
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs
- Enhance your company building skills and learn from Seedstars' extensive experience of launching, building and growing companies from scratch
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.