Are you interested in leading the growth efforts for a fast growing international startup, and work in an entrepreneurial environment where flexibility and autonomy are encouraged?
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
About the job
Your main responsibility will be to lead the Online Growth efforts of Seedstars across the globe and across different ventures, in collaboration with the head of marketing and the rest of the marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in leading the growth efforts for a fast growing and international company, for some who works best in an entrepreneurial environment, where autonomy is highly encouraged.
You will be responsible for increasing acquisition through seedstars.com and seedstarsworld.com related to the products below:
- Programs and events
- Online products: Insights, Seedstars App
- Seedspace: physical entrepreneurs hubs
In order to do that you will need to run acquisition experiments on all online acquisition channels.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work together with the marketing team and the product managers to lead the growth efforts on the products
- Design and implement website/app analytics and reporting
- Lead performance marketing (management and optimisation for Google Adwords Search, Re-marketing, Facebook ads Campaigns, SEO, referral marketing)
- Define, setup and implement growth hacking strategies
- Define, setup and implement monetisation strategies
- Support group’s business units to reach their online acquisition objectives
- You have experience in working with different online marketing channels
- You are a very data driven/ analytical person
- You have experience with OKRs & and running experiments
- You have knowledge of basic tools (eg wordpress, mixpanel, google analytics, optimizely, etc)
- Strong belief in getting things done - At Seedstars, we are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in remote with an international team, you have to be comfortable working alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details
Benefits and perks
- Flexibility and autonomy: this job can be done from our office in Porto or remote
- Exposure to cultures and ecosystems from over 70 countries
- Build your network in emerging markets of tech entrepreneurs and investors
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Access to our internal Academy with dedicated courses on growth hacking, finance or online marketing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.