If you are a results-driven marketing professional with a passion for education and technology, and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your skills and make a real impact, we encourage you to apply for this position.
About Seedstars Academy
Seedstars Academy is a new international school being launched in Bangalore, the first one of its kind available for students in India. In a 24 months program, students gain both coding skills and entrepreneurial skills, helping them become the change makers of tomorrow. With a Swiss certification and a program developed and tested across the world in the last 20+ years, this is a world class alternative students in India now have access to.
About the job
Seedstars Academy is looking for a dynamic Marketing Specialist to join our team in Bangalore. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating and executing marketing strategies that promote Seedstars Academy Bangalore and its innovative methodology to potential students and other stakeholders.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to promote Seedstars Academy Bangalore
- Manage and update Seedstars Academy Bangalore's social media accounts and website
- Create and publish content (blog posts, videos, graphics, etc.) to engage with potential students and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams and our external marketing agency to ensure marketing efforts align with Seedstars Academy Bangalore's overall goals and objectives
- Conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities for growth
- Develop and manage relationships with media outlets, influencers, and other external partners
- Track and analyze marketing campaign performance using relevant tools and metrics
- Provide regular reports on marketing campaign performance to internal stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and technologies to ensure Seedstars Academy Bangalore stays competitive
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing role, preferably in the education or technology industry
- Experience developing and executing successful marketing campaigns
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with social media management, content creation, and SEO
- Ability to analyze data and create reports using relevant metrics
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of the Indian market and education industry preferred
Why our employees love working with us:
- We are on a mission which is bigger than all of us: to impact people’s lives in emerging markets.
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a vibrant and diverse team.
- We offer autonomy and flexibility with a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want.
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom centered practices .
We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse mix of nationalities and backgrounds represented in our company. We truly value diversity and believe that the cultural landscape of our organization should reflect the types of work that we engage in and the places that we do it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and strongly encourage applicants from historically underrepresented groups to apply to all of our roles at Seedstars.