Are you interested in joining a fast growing international startup, with a mission to serve to underserved, and work in a flexible environment filled with learning opportunities?
Who we are
QuickCheck (www.quickcheck.ng), is a Nigerian Fintech Startup that aims to provide banking services to the underserved. Built by people who work towards solving real world problems, we found out that a large portion of the Nigerian population have no access to proper banking services... We want to fill this gap!
About the job
QuickCheck, currently enables Nigerians across the country access easily, loans without the need for any form of collateral. The key purpose for this job role is to maximize and ensure Customers’ satisfaction and retention.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Embrace the challenge of minimising loss resulting from non payment of loans, by proposing and iterating different strategies to achieve this objective
- Understanding (and ideally preparation) of key management reports such as PAR Report, collections roll rate report and first payment analysis
- Provide feedback on collection activities for policy changes
- Making calls to debtors and ensure that terms and conditions of loan facilities are complied with
- Ensuring the CRM tool is used to record interactions with clients
- Follow up with clients to Identify negative trends and deviations from client’s financial commitment
- Ensure prompt repayment and servicing of loans from indebted clients
- You are a young professional, with high ambitions and desire to learn
- You have an innate drive for exploring different options for reaching results
- You possess strong analytical and IT skills, you leverage on technology to measure your results and optimize your time
- You are an excellent communicator since you will be interacting with clients regularly
- You have strong negotiation skills
Benefits and perks
- Be part of a global movement and build your network in 70+ emerging markets
- Join a young and entrepreneurial company, giving you autonomy and freedom to "run the show"
- Growth opportunities (both locally and at global level) and support to achieve your mastery (by participating in our internal Seedstars Academy)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.