Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
We have a physical presence in 10 countries across the globe, over 100 team members, and we have a network of over 70000+ entrepreneurs, investors, and mentors in our community.
Seedspace is the fastest growing network of coworking and coliving spaces in emerging markets. Our current Partner hubs are spread across 4 continents, 18 countries, and 22 cities - and we are growing fast.
We provide: Coworking: Flexible, global memberships, shared or dedicated desks and private offices.
Community: Participate or organise useful events, meet and collaborate with new clients & friends, access to member benefits and a global network of mentors, investors, corporates and more. Coliving: Short to midterm room rental for digital nomads, coworkers or travellers looking for a life & work package in a friendly and dynamic environment.
About the Job
Your main objective will be to (1) Manage one of our Hubs (2) sell our Programs & Events to different stakeholders to ensure a steady revenue from these activities to the Hub.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Management of a Hub and a local team
- Source commercial opportunities with different stakeholders of Seedstars: corporates, investors, governments, NGOs, incubators/accelerators and startups.
- Full sales cycle for:Seedstars Programs: Acceleration, Incubation, Venture-Building, Co-development, Trainings, Delegations, among others.
- Seedstars Events: Competitions, Workshops, Launchpads, Bootcamps, among others.
- Strengthen our presence with business development activities on the ground, looking to create unfair advantages and develop the relationship with the different stakeholders.
- Start, maintain and develop a solid relationship with our key clients of different Programs and Events
- Promote the space and community to attract new users and facilitate tours of the space
- Grow a local community by organizing events, inviting people to see the space, etc.
- Take appropriate measures (online/offline) to ensure occupancy of the co working, monitoring actual coworkers’ attendance and willingness to stay
- You are a young professional
- Strong operational and business development background
- Understanding of business finance: budgeting process, P&L
- Experience creating and managing events
- Business/hospitality experience and/or qualification preferred
- Strong belief in getting things done - It is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in remote with an international team, you have to be comfortable working sometimes alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen
Why our employees say they love working with us:
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom-centred practices (read here: seedsta.rs/worldblu)
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast-growing international company
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want
We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 40 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status