Are you looking to join a fast growing international and impact driven startup, work in a flexible environment, and be surrounded by a young and diverse team?
Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
We have physical presence in 10 countries across the globe, over 100 team members, and we have a network of over 70000+ entrepreneurs, investors and mentors in our community.
Seedspace (www.seedspace.co) is the fastest growing network of coworking and coliving spaces in emerging markets. Our current Partner hubs are spread across 4 continents, 18 countries and 22 cities - and we are growing fast.
- Coworking: Flexible, global memberships, shared or dedicated desks and private offices.
- Community: Participate or organise useful events, meet and collaborate with new clients & friends, access to member benefits and a global network of mentors, investors, corporates and more. Coliving: Short to midterm room rental for digital nomads, coworkers or travellers looking for a life & work package in a friendly and dynamic environment.
About the job
Your main objective will be to (1) generate revenue sources and (2) build a local community of Seedspace users.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the member relationships (point of contact)
- Coordinate with the local General Manager to leverage the network and shared services
- Promote the space and community to attract new users and facilitate tours of the space
- Grow a local community by organising events, inviting people to see the space etc.
- Take appropriate measures (online/offline) to ensure occupancy of the coworking, monitoring actual coworkers’ attendance and willingness to stay
- You are a young professional
- Strong operational and business development background
- Smart, natural sales person
- Experience creating and managing events
- Business / hospitality experience and/or qualification preferred
Why our employees love working with us:
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast growing international company
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when and how they want
We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 30 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.