Who we are
Seedstars is an organisation headquartered in Switzerland with operations in emerging markets. By connecting key stakeholders, transferring knowledge, supporting the development of innovative solutions and investing and/or building companies, the group’s goal is to improve people's lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship.
About Seedstars World
Seedstars World is the largest seed-stage tech competition in emerging markets. We offer stakeholders interested in technology, entrepreneurship and emerging markets networking opportunities, mentoring and access to funding.
About the job
Your main objective will be to build recurring partnerships through sales of our various Programs & Events to different stakeholders (governments, foundations, universities, corporates, etc) to ensure a steady revenue from these activities. This job can be done remotely as long as you are based anywhere in the time zone of Latin America (UTC-6 ; UTC -3).
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Source commercial opportunities with different stakeholders of Seedstars: corporates, investors, governments, NGOs, and startups . HUNT!!
- Responsibility of the full sales cycle (acquisition, activation, negotiation, closing) for:
- Seedstars Programs: acceleration, incubation, venture-building, co-development, training, delegations, among others.
- Seedstars Events: competitions, workshops, launchpads, bootcamps, among others.
- Use, update and analyze the sales funnels with our CRM. Discipline & data!
- Manage applications to public/private tenders.
- Maintain and develop a solid relationship with our key clients of different Programs and Events. Farm!
- Strengthen our presence with business development activities on the ground,
- Develop relationships with the different stakeholders and ecosystem enablers
- Managing budget and P&L.
- Your mindset:
- Hustler, you never give up & are highly enthusiastic about talking & networking with different types of people.
- Farmer, you are not selling for sales. You care about the benefits for the entrepreneurs & clients. You are good at building trust and relationships.
- Resilient and disciplined, you understand sales is hard and that to get there it takes courage and discipline.
- Your experience:
- Minimum 3 years B2B/B2G sales experience, preferably in the entrepreneurial and startup ecosystem
- Strong business development background
- Competency in business finance: budgeting process, P&L
Why our team members say they love working with us?
- We are on a mission which is bigger than all of us: to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We offer autonomy and flexibility with a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom centered practices (read here: seedsta.rs/worldblu)
We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 40 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.