Are you interested in joining a fast growing impact driven startup and be responsible of strengthening our presence in Europe?
Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 60+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
About the job
Your main objective will be to (1) Manage our activities in Europe (2) sell our Programs & Events to different stakeholders to ensure a steady revenue from these activities to the Hub (3) Manage a Community Manager.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Management of our activities and presence in Europe
- Source commercial opportunities with different stakeholders of Seedstars: corporates, investors, governments, NGOs, incubators/accelerators and startups.
- Full sales cycle for:
- Seedstars Programs: Acceleration, Incubation, Venture-Building, Co-development, Trainings, Delegations, among others.
- Seedstars Events: Competitions, Workshops, Launchpads, Bootcamps, among others.
- Strengthen our presence with business development activities on the ground, looking to create unfair advantages and develop the relationship with the different stakeholders.
- Start, maintain and develop a solid relationship with our key clients of different Programs and Events
- Smart, natural salesperson. 3 years B2B sales experience, preferably in the entrepreneurial and startup ecosystem
- Management experience preferable
- Excellent ability to read, write and speak English and French
- Interpersonal skills and good relationships
- Strong business development background
- Understanding of business finance: budgeting process, P&L
- Strong belief in getting things done - It is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in remote with an international team, you have to be comfortable working sometimes alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.