Brand & Marketing Lead at QuickCheck
About Seedstars Group
Seedstars is a global investment holding with headquarters in Switzerland, 15 offices and a presence in 80+ emerging markets.We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. The group is organized around two key activities: 1) creating jobs and fueling economic growth by partnering with local entities; 2) investing in high growth technology companies in impactful sectors.
QuickCheck is a Seedstars portfolio company, a fast-growing Fintech building the top credit-led neobank of Nigeria. 60 million Nigerian adults are excluded from banking services, 100 Million do not have access to credit. QuickCheck leverages artificial intelligence to build an app-based product that has been downloaded by 2 million people. It has processed over 4.5 million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 100+ people hustle everyday between Nigeria and Portugal to make our crazy vision a reality - and won’t rest until our app is in the hands of millions!
About the Job
QuickCheck is seeking to hire a Brand & Marketing Lead to join its team in Lagos. As a Brand & Marketing Lead at QuickCheck, you will have a general overview over the company’s marketing strategies.
You will be a part of the Growth Team and eventually own and be responsible for the Awareness stage of the AAARRR funnel.
Responsibilities for this role include
- Overall marketing strategy
- Brand awareness in our markets of reference (for customers-talents-investors)
- Brand consistency across products and external communication
- Coordination of internal / external resources
- Ensure highest quality of our image "out there"
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Test communication across all channels
- Be a data-driven individual
- Proactive, with an innate drive to exploring different options for reaching results, autonomously
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of the industry at large
- You possess strong analytical and IT skills, proficiency in Excel, SQL is a plus
- Outgoing and resourceful
- A strong growth mindset.
Benefits and perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office, Silicon Valley style 8-)
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get “shit” done attitude
- Pension, life, and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.