Are you passionate about startups, want to build a strong entrepreneurial ecosystem in Peru, while working in an international organisation?
Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
We have physical presence in 10 countries across the globe, over 100 team members, and we have a network of over 70000+ entrepreneurs, investors and mentors in our community.
Seedspace (www.seedspace.co) is the fastest growing network of coworking and coliving hubs for entrepreneurs in emerging markets.
- Coworking: Flexible, global memberships, shared or dedicated desks and private offices.
- Community: Meet and collaborate with new clients & friends, access to member benefits and a global network of mentors, investors, corporates and more.
- Coliving: Short to midterm room rental for digital nomads, coworkers or travelers looking for a life & work package in a friendly and dynamic environment.
- Programs & Events: Different Seedstars activities to provide impact in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
About the job
Your main objective will be to (1) Manage one of our Hubs (2) sell our Programs & Events to different stakeholders to ensure a steady revenue from these activities to the Hub (3) Manage a Community Manager.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Management of a Hub and a local team
- Source commercial opportunities with different stakeholders of Seedstars: corporates, investors, governments, NGOs, incubators/accelerators and startups.
- Full sales cycle for:
- Seedstars Programs: Acceleration, Incubation, Venture-Building, Co-development, Trainings, Delegations, among others.
- Seedstars Events: Competitions, Workshops, Launchpads, Bootcamps, among others.
- Strengthen our presence with business development activities on the ground, looking to create unfair advantages and develop the relationship with the different stakeholders.
- Start, maintain and develop a solid relationship with our key clients of different Programs and Events.
- You are a young professional
- Smart, natural salesperson. 3 years B2B sales experience, preferably in the entrepreneurial and startup ecosystem
- Strong business development background
- Understanding of business finance: budgeting process, P&L
Why our employees love working with us:
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when and how they want
We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 30 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.