If you are a creative and data-driven growth marketer with a passion for education and technology, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with Seedstars Academy.
About the job
Seedstars Academy is looking for a Growth Marketer who will be responsible for driving student enrollment, brand awareness, and revenue growth for the Seedstars Academy school in Bengaluru. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in digital marketing, data analysis, and user acquisition in a B2C setup, as well as a passion for education and technology.
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing campaigns across multiple channels (e.g. paid search, social media, email, content marketing, etc.) to drive student enrollment, brand awareness, and revenue growth.
- Conduct rapid experimentation and A/B testing to identify and validate growth opportunities, optimize conversion rates, and improve user retention.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify new opportunities for growth and optimization of marketing efforts.
- Use analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and others to track, measure and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) and make data-driven decisions to improve marketing campaigns.
- Create and optimize landing pages, email campaigns, and other marketing materials to improve conversion rates and customer engagement.
- Design different “out of the box” experiments & strategies to acquire students with a low CAC, via business development, viral marketing, strategic partnerships etc.
Our ideal candidate
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing, growth marketing, business development, user acquisition, or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and others to track and measure campaign performance.
- Experience with SEO, content marketing, PPC advertising, social media advertising, and email marketing and proven experience of conducting growth hacking experiments successfully.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create persuasive marketing copy and present data-driven insights to stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the local tech and startup ecosystem and a passion for education and technology is a plus.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a passion for learning and personal growth.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong innovation, experimentation and “hack the system” attitude
Why our employees love working with us:
- We are on a mission which is bigger than all of us: to impact people’s lives in emerging markets.
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a vibrant and diverse team.
- We offer autonomy and flexibility with a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want.
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom centered practices .
We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse mix of nationalities and backgrounds represented in our company. We truly value diversity and believe that the cultural landscape of our organization should reflect the types of work that we engage in and the places that we do it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and strongly encourage applicants from historically underrepresented groups to apply to all of our roles at Seedstars.